Welcome to the Roosevelt High School Career Center!
Career Center Specialist:
Location: Room 108
Office Hours: To be determined
Please see the Daily Bulletin for the most up-to-date information regarding upcoming events.
The Career Center provides information to enhance the high school experience with opportunities for career and college related activities. Students in all grades with all kinds of interests are encouraged to stop by the center. Students who are trying to determine which field or direction might be a good match are welcome as well.
Career Center Resources
- Field trips
- College resources (4-year, 2-year, and Vocational Schools)
- Career resources
- Global opportunities
- Service Learning opportunities
- Employment listings and employment search assistance (applications and resumes)
- College conferences and presentations
- Financial aid information, resources, and assistance
- Leadership opportunities
- Career interest assessments
- Apprenticeship opportunities
- Military information
- Options to full-time enrollment at RHS: City Campus, Bright Future, etc.
- Resume and cover letter help sessions
- College application and essay assistance
Helpful Career Links
These links can be downloaded from the Helpful Career Center Links file
Access to the Career Center
Students, parents, and guardians may stop by the Career Center at their convenience. Most events advertised through the Career Center are free. Scholarships are usually available for events that charge a fee. If you know of an opportunity that is open to high school students, please share the information with the Career Center.